Getting to know someone that's going to be around you your entire wedding day is pretty important. While the photos on this web site should give you a clear idea of what I can create for you, here's some things you should know about me as a person.
- Monday is my favorite day of the week. It's the starting line.
- Wes Anderson makes the most visually beautiful movies.
- Brunch is my favorite meal of the day.
- My favorite drink is all the fountain sodas together or Rekorderlig Strawberry-Lime Hard Cider if I'm feeling like an adult.
- I've had freshly made Peanut M&M's a few times in my life and they are by far the best candy in existance.
- In my free time you can probably find me on my motorized skateboard.
- I grew up and listen to lot of New Jersey punk rock and I refuse to change my ways, but I've mixed in some indie/electronica.
If you are lucky enough to meet a stranger that you want to spend the rest of your life with, I would love to be at your celebration, meet your awesome family/friends, and save the memories of your adventure.
TL;DR I like doughnuts and making photos. Let's make some art!
And for dessert we have...
What? You want more? Ok, I know why you are really here. I eat dessert like a hobbit. For spending this much time on my web site, I present you with some of my favorite spots.
Peter Pan Donuts - Classic freshly made doughnuts. Try the bavarian cream or old fashioned.
Doughnut Plant - I know what you're thinking, "Chris, Peter Pan is good, but I want something different than a classic doughnut." Get the carrot cake doughnut at the Plant.
Ladurée - Lemon Macarons from Paris. Yes, that Paris.
Shake Shack - Labor Day weekend, Peach Pie Concrete. Make it happen.
Denville Dairy - Strawberry Oreo Milkshake. It was a magical winter evening when the clerk turned me on to this delight